Banteay Meanchey, Cambodia

Krong Serei Saophoan, Banteay Meanchey


L banteay meanchey cover

Overview

Banteay Meanchey is the 13th largest province among the 25 provinces. Banteay Meanchey is located in the far northwest of Cambodia, and it borders to Oddor Meanchey and Siem Reap to the east and Battambang to the south

Economic

Banteay Meachey economy is mainly on agriculture and rice paddy so the 93% based on farming and the remaining to another 7% based on fishing and trading because Banteay Meanchey the border with Thailand.

How to get there?

The distance from Phnom Penh to Banteay Meanchey is around 386 kilometers. If you wish to travel by bus, you might spend around 7 hours with the price of $8-10, or 6 hours on VIP Van with the price of $9-12 depending on bus company.

Place to visits

There are many places to visit such as Banteay Chhmar Temple, Banteay Neang Temple, and Serei Saophoan District.

Share on Social Media:

Banteay Meanchey Map